confidant ∆ advocate
mirror, truthteller, friend
willing to roll up my sleeves and get (emotionally) dirty with you…it’s my superpower
This is not coaching or a mentorship and I am not a healer or a therapist.
I provide emotional support for folks going through super shitty times…An emotional sidekick if you will.
Here’s what I know about you.
You’re open but guarded, lonely but outgoing, confident yet lacking self-worth. People see you as vibrant and all you can think is how exhausted you are. Co-workers envy your exciting and active life but you feel stuck in the humdrum of it all.
Somedays you walk around proud of that chip on your shoulder for surviving it all and other days you can be brought to your knees by the smallest and seemingly insignificant comment from your mother.
You want to stay and you want to go. You think you know yourself really really well…most days…but on those days you feel unsure…it’s almost debilitating.
And it’s all so god-damn exhausting.
I know you and this is not my ego speaking…this is my heart. Because I am the above and I’m making an educated and intuitive guess that if you’re here reading this, you are too.
Let’s go back to that word, lonely.
L O N E L Y.
God, that word makes me shudder. And that’s why I’m doing this work. Because I know lonely and I know going about this all alone and the pain and suffering that goes along with it.
And I don’t want you to have to do this alone. We may not be best friends but that’s not what you need right now. You need someone who’s been there done that, challenges you to explore the shadows, advocates for kindness to yourself, and helps you navigate through the messy bits.
I roll up my sleeves and get my hands dirty right alongside you.
WE GET MESSY. WE GO DEEP. WE CRY. WE LAUGH. WE SHARE STORIES. WE YELL. WE GET ANGRY – REALLY. FUCKING. ANGRY.
A Few Things You Need To Be Ok With
- There is no sugarcoating or pussy-footing around it; this is intense work.
- For me to do my best work, I need to see your face. Luckily technology means we can do video calls (skype, zoom, etc.). Show up as you are….greasy hair/messy bun, pajamas, and all. I love you no matter what.
- I will most likely ask questions that are really (emotionally) hard for you to answer and that’s ok. We will peel back the layers bit by bit and I will be with you every step of the way but we need to get to the true nut of the matter and we do that by being brutally honest with ourselves.
- Sometimes you may not know the answer and that’s ok too. It just means there’s some digging to do and I’m down with the challenge if you are.
- You might not always like what I have to say. That is ok.
…soften into the discomfort. Accept it. Know that it’s gifting you growth, fuel, + grit.
~ I wish I’d said this but I didnt…victoria erickson did
so what comes next?
1. decide if i’m right for you
I may not be. I keep it real which means I swear like a sailor and have the sense of humor of a 12-year old.
I ask hard questions. I mess up. I can be quite awkward and don’t always say the right thing.
I’m very informal.
I’m also kind and generous and non-judgemental and safe and really fucking good at sitting in the uncomfortable.
(also – please read the disclaimer and terms + conditions before deciding)
<< ∆ >>
2. still here?
Schedule time for our conversation. We’ll start with one and decide from there. Each person is so individual and it doesn’t feel right to make you commit to 3 months or 6 months when really you might need 1 or 10 or 100. I trust that we’ll figure it out together.
Once you show up on my calendar, the alchemy begins.
<< ∆ >>
3. we talk…intimately + honestly
- 60-minutes – you and me uncovering stories, hurts, beliefs, patterns, wounds, etc. I listen and challenge and present alternative ways to think of things. We talk about learning to self-parent, paradigm shifts, living in the paradox and so much more.
- 1 week of priority email support. No way am I leaving you hanging.
- .mp3 or .wav recording of our conversation.
- Additional resources and activities relevant to your uniqueness.
<< ∆ >>
4. you decide if you want/need more
We rinse + repeat as often as you need.
Again – I can’t sit here and predict how much emotional support you need. So I won’t. I’m here when you need me. No commitments, no contracts unless that’s what YOU want.
And yes, there is a discount the more conversations you purchase. We’ll hash out the details when we chat.