Sally Hope on feeling extremes, losing her dad, and feeling abandoned
Have a Listen!
Episode Sneak Peek
“Being 100% devoted to being here and to having the life that I envision for myself even in those moments when I’m like…I’m never going to be a happy person.” △ Sally
“Every person has extreme sides of our selves…the poet and the pornstar and we live somewhere in-between the spectrum.” △ Sally
Real life is rarely pretty, but that’s ok. Let’s celebrate life in all its many forms…without the sugar coating.
What’s in this Episode
Today, I sat down with Sally Hope, a Life Coach, spiritual guide, and overall rock-n-roll superstar.
Sally is no stranger to pain nor does she shy away from the hard subjects (which is why I love her so damn much). Sally’s story is multilayered and complex, and from the layers, she has built for herself a business and a passion for helping others through pain.
Through her coaching, writing, and online teaching, Sally gives us a glimpse into our darker sides, while also equipping us to make it through to the light. From her difficult childhood, the too-soon death of her father, and all the challenges of running your own business, Sally shares the parts of her story that are as real as they are inspiring.
Are you willing to check your preconceived notions at the door, and embrace life in all its realness? Do you want to hear stories of wild Montana living, epic rock-n-roll memories, and all the little pieces that make Sally’s story unique? Yeah?
Come jump in. It’s a wild ride.
Listen in to hear Sally and I talk about:
- One of Sally’s darkest moments, where she knew she could use her blogging platform to write about real life.
- Learning to accept extreme emotions and sometimes wanting to shine and other times needing to hide away and trying to balance the two when shades of grey don’t come naturally.
- Vulnerability with the hard parts of childhood, and the grief over losing her dad including the abandonment she felt and still carries into relationships.
- The meaning behind the band name Poets and Pornstars (Sally was the bassist) and how it helped her further understand the human condition.
- A close look at Sally’s LOVE technique and other ways she equips others to heal and grow…including herself.
Resources + People Mentioned
- The Wildheart Revolution
- Sally’s own coach – Aaron FS
- I Need Your Love – Is that True? by Byron Katie
- Sally’s LOVE technique
More of Sally
Love + Healing Needed
Do you know someone who might benefit from hearing this episode? Please share this with them and remember – we are never alone!